When you get it online casino you can't ignore it: the casino bonus. Almost all online casinos offer players multiple casino bonuses. Why do they do this? Simple, with the bonuses they try to attract new players, or reward and encourage existing players to keep playing at the casino.
What is important to you as a player is that you know well what the conditions of a casino bonus are. A bonus may sound very attractive, but if you have to wager the bonus money 50 times before you can have it paid out, it is better to give it up.
On this page we explain the different bonuses that you can find at the online casino sites that we promote. In addition, we tell you what to pay attention to when accepting a bonus, and how you can clear a bonus the fastest.
You will find hundreds on the internet online gambling sites where one gives away an even higher bonus than the other. There are plenty of casino bonuses that run into the thousands of euros these days. But often it will be the case that when you check the bonus terms and conditions, you will notice that there are quite a few strings attached, and the bonus is actually not as attractive as it might seem at first glance.
Obviously this is a bad thing. With us on the website you will only find gambling sites that offer fair casino bonuses. And by this we mean bonuses where the playing conditions of the bonus are easy to achieve, and where you will not find any strings attached.
Are you playing at an online casino that we do not promote. Then it is extra important that you read the bonus conditions carefully. We at Casinovinder.com always recommend that you read the bonus terms and conditions first with every bonus you accept. As a player, you always know where you stand!
100% up to € 200, -
100 free spins with 1st deposit
100% up to € 100 *
100 free spins with 1st deposit
When you visit an online casino you will immediately see that there are many different bonuses. Think of free spins, deposit bonuses, cashback bonuses and so there are a number of bonuses to be found. Below we have listed the most common casino bonuses for you:
- Welcome Bonus - We all know this bonus. Casinos give away a welcome bonus to new players who make a deposit for the first time. Often the welcome bonus is quite a high bonus. You often get an extra percentage on the money you deposit, in combination with a number of free spins on an online slot. A welcome bonus can always be used only once. So take full advantage of this!
- No deposit bonus - This bonus is also known in the Netherlands as the no deposit bonus. We see this bonus popping up more and more at different betting sites. Players only need to create an account and are rewarded with a number of free spins, and in some cases even a small amount of money. For a no deposit bonus you do not have to make a deposit to be eligible.
- Free spins - With a free spins bonus you get x number of spins on an online slot. Free spins are often given away with the welcome bonus, but also when a new slot is added to the casino's range. Casino players often receive a number of free spins in order to try out the online slot for free.
- Deposit Bonus - A deposit bonus is often given away to motivate players to make another deposit. At an online casino you can regularly use a deposit bonus. With a deposit bonus you get a certain bonus percentage on top of the money you deposit.
- Cashback bonus Not many online casinos have a cashback bonus for their players, but this is one of the most lucrative bonuses you can take advantage of. Especially players who play for high amounts can benefit from this bonus. With a cashback bonus you get a certain percentage of the money you have bet or lost. And it is often the case that there are no bonus conditions for this bonus. You can then have the money you receive paid out immediately.
The moment you accept a bonus, you will have to meet the bonus conditions before the bonus can be paid out. Casinos have bonus conditions so that a bonus cannot be paid out immediately. Without bonus terms, any casino would be bankrupt within a day.
The bonus conditions differ per online casino. It is important to check the following points when accepting a casino bonus:
- How often do you have to wager the bonus money before it can be paid out?
- Is there a maximum payout of winnings with bonus money?
- How much can you bet per spin to clear the bonus?
- Which games do not count towards the release of the bonus?
- What percentage do the games contribute to the release of the bonus?
- Are there any deposit methods excluded from claiming the bonus?
Always read the bonus conditions carefully before accepting a casino bonus! Because if you do not adhere to the bonus conditions, there is a good chance that any winnings will not be paid out. In addition, we would like to inform you that you always try to only accept bonuses with wagering conditions of 40 times or less, and with no maximum payout limit. Please note, a payout limit on free spins almost always applies.
🎁 Do I have to accept a casino bonus?
No, you are free to decline a bonus. Sometimes it is even wise to refuse a bonus when the bonus conditions are bad. We therefore always recommend that you read the bonus conditions carefully before accepting a bonus.
If you do not want to be tied to bonus conditions at all, it is best to always refuse the casino bonuses.
🎁 Do all games count towards the release of the bonus?
No, not all casino games count towards the release of the bonus. Some casino games only count for a certain percentage, and some games are even excluded. In general, the fastest way to clear the bonus is on online video slots. These almost always count for the full one hundred percent. Always pay attention to the maximum bet with which you can play to release the bonus!
🎁 Is there a minimum deposit required to claim a bonus?
Yes, and usually this is 10 or 20 euros. But there are bonuses where you have to deposit a lot more money. Think of the high rollers bonuses. You will soon have to deposit 200, 500 or even 1.000 euros for this. The bonus conditions always indicate the minimum deposit to be able to claim the bonus.